Resources Worth Sharing
We have assembled a small collection helpful downloadable prayer materials, ebooks, downloads and more. Please share, embed and promote these. All are PDF’s unless otherwise indicated. And if you have something you’d like to recommend, please send it to us.
30 Days in Brief
- 30 Days for Busy Christians (PDF) – An abbreviated prayer calendar to complement the regular prayer guide. Download, print and place on your fridge, desk or other helpful location to remind you to pray.
Articles about Muslims
- How should Christians be thinking about Muslims?– by Joe Boot and Carl Medearis
- Gods love in the Quran by Gordon D. Nickel, 2 pages (PDF)
- The Muslim World – by World Relief, 2 page fact sheet (PDF)
- Understanding Muslims – Lausanne Committee (PDF)
Why we love and pray for Muslims
- Grace and Truth Affirmation– Toward Christlike Relationships with Muslims. [87 kb]
30 Days Resources for Praying in Groups
Want to connect your youth or prayer group once per week or just one event to cover the whole 30 days of Ramadan? Here is a few ideas to get you started:
- 30 Days for Groups and Events – ideas from prayer partners on how they have implemented praying for Muslims into their church or prayer groups. (PDF)
- Are Your Prayers on Target? – brochure-style printout to encourage biblical prayer. (PDF)
- When You Fast – brochure-style printout to encourage biblical fasting. (PDF)
30 Days Promo Materials
Use these resources to promote the upcoming prayer event to your church, prayer group or on social media:
- 2015 Promotional Poster – high resolution, print-ready, re-size to your needs, [2 Mb]
- 6 page preview from our 2014 Prayer Guide – good for presentations on Sunday mornings. [391 kb]
- Global Prayer Resource Network press release of 30 Days for Muslims [493 kb]
- 30 Days PowerPoint – 4 slides for church notices and EasyWorship programs. [92 kb]
Prayer Guide Archives
Looking for old version of 30 Days for personal use or research? Get them here.